Monday, October 6, 2008

Where does the time go?


Hello!! Thanks for the emails from some of my regular peace-seeking folks! I am here, just haven't been posting as much as I'd like! :) I've been busy working on some school projects, trying to create some peace-themed Christmas ornaments and also enjoying the fabulous fall weather here in Santa Fe. I appreciate all of you and will be posting regularly again! Hopefully tomorrow I will capture some pictures of the new fallen snow in the Sangre de Christo mountains!! Yes SNOW in Santa Fe! I hope all of you are enjoying a peaceful beginning to your week.
Namaste.

1 comment:

singleton said...

Where does the time go? Bless you for sending postcards in the chaos! I feel like an octopus lately, skinny arms and legs going in a thousand differnet directions, trying to do everything, and you, bless you, taking the time out to keep us posted! peace, my friend....