Monday, September 8, 2008

Does this mug make my coffee look big?


How I love coffee . . . I have since I was young. It's the one real addiction I have (besides pottery) and it doesn't show any signs of stopping. I also love big coffee mugs. I've been trying my hand at making coffee mugs. But they are HUGE as you can see in the picture above!! Good size for me but perhaps not good for those trying to cut back on caffeine. There is nothing like heading down the stairs and smelling that fresh brew and the taste of that first sip of coffee in the morning. True peace . . . .
Namaste.

1 comment:

San said...

Todd, we share the coffee addiction. To me, it is the elixir of the gods. And that mug is most spacious--beautiful!

I ran out of caffeinated coffee two days ago and have been on decaffe since. I have a delicious variety--Starbucks Verona. But today I was walking in the produce aisle, feeling blue for no apparent reason. Then it hit me--I didn't have the usual caffeine coursing through my system. I stopped at Las Chivas for a latte. Decaffe too, since it's after mid-afternoon, but the tiny bit of caffeine in the decaffe is working its magic.

I AM SMILING.