Tuesday, September 30, 2008

Just Give Me Peace




As you may or may not know, I have a humble little store in ETSY. While I am not yet a millionaire, I have made friendships and great connections through the ETSY Mud Team. A fellow blogger, JustGiveMePeace has also joined the ranks of sellers on ETSY. I have been a huge fan of her work since she started visiting my blog this past summer. Her work is fresh, whimsical and beautifully done. Plus . . . she is just a sweet, wonderful, peace-filled soul! Check out her work!
Namaste.

3 comments:

Justgivemepeace said...

Sweet Peace to you Todd....
and thank you....
I followed you and Babs to Etsy and just like Blogland, have already met the most wonderful folks. The butterfly effect,
it truly is everywhere, everyday....

Peace~love my friend

San said...

JustGiveMePeace is quite fanciful. Beautiful colors.

~Babs said...

A shining example of super art, and a super human being,,,is Singleton!