Sunday, September 14, 2008

Green Train


I really wanted to title this post Peace Train after that great Cat Stevens hit song. However it is more of a green train. Green in the sense that soon commuters and travelers between Santa Fe and Albuquerque will have a more green mode of transportation to take when traveling between cities called the Railrunner. It is exciting and a great feather in the cap of New Mexico. I am excited to take a ride someday and admire the sweeping views that I can't normally take in when driving myself.
Peaceful Sunday to you all.
Namaste.

3 comments:

Kate said...

Love the train! You posted a great image of it, and I thank you! While on vacation there in July, we heard a lot of conversation about it from friends who live there so at last I got to see it!

Meg Wolff said...

Love the song peace train. It is a peace train of sorts. Nice image.

San said...

We are VERY excited about the green train. And our kids, who live in Albuquerque, are too.