Saturday, September 20, 2008

Turtle Charm 4 Peace


Today we spent a glorious day driving the high road to Taos for the High Road Studio Tour. Not only was the scenery spectacular, so was the art!! I could have done serious damage to our bank account! I have had my eye on these cute little turtle charms from Turtle Rock Studios in Truchas, New Mexico for a long time. Today I purchased this little guy from ceramic artist Samantha Decker-Hoppen. Check out the link to the turtle charms and the other wonderful items that Samantha and her husband have in their studio.
I hope you all have a meaningful International Day of Peace.
Namaste.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

i love the turtle charms!! have a wonderful sunday. hugs to your honey! xxoo

Kate said...

I wouldn't mind having one of these myself. The High Road to Taos in itself is a real treat. Visiting art galleries in the small towns is icing on the cake.